General Cultural Awareness
- A Way to Multicultural Benefits
By Karin Sharma
We can learn to detect which parts of behavior are steered by culture and which are steered by non-cultural factors such as deep wishes, needs, psychological reactions, power strategies and spiritual hopes.
The advantages of being able to do so are the freedom from unnecessary frustrations and misunderstandings, as well as the experience of richness derived from the ability to understand in different ways.
This book is ideal for understanding cultures as supportive systems for sense-making
• Avoid blind or unconscious ethnocentrism
• Increase your accuracy in intercultural understanding
• Enjoy the ability to distinguish cultural from non-cultural behavior
• Get the gist of intercultural Communication
• Empower the mutual aspects of Intercultural relations
208 pages, laminated paperback ISBN 978-91-979320-4-2
Order through http://industrilitteratur.jetshop.se